Dr. David Poiman, DMD, FAGD
Dentist, Cosmetic Dentist
Dr. David J. Poiman graduated from Temple University School of Dentistry in 1998, where he received a doctorate of dental medicine degree. He was a recipient of The Delaware Valley Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Award for Oral Implantology, The Crest Award for Excellence in Preventive Dentistry for the Elderly, The American Academy of Oral Medicine Award for his graduating class. He went on to complete his post-doctoral education at New York Medical College Department of Dentistry General Practice Residency, Metropolitan Hospital Affiliation. He has received Biotene Award for Excellence in Hospital Dentistry upon completion of the training. His ability to make people feel comfortable is one of his excellent qualities. Dr. Poiman is staying on the cutting edge of dentistry through post-graduated education courses. He has established himself as one of the most technologically advanced dentists in Manhattan. Utilizing hard and soft tissue laser procedures and state of the art dental materials have enhanced his ability to treat his patients painlessly and maintain the highest level of integrity and commitment to excellence. Dr. Poiman has received the prestigious Fellowship from Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) in July 2004. In order to earn this great honor, he completed 500 hours of continuing dental education, passed a comprehensive written exam and fulfilled five years of continuous membership with the AGD. The Fellowship Award symbolizes excellence in the dental profession and a commitment to providing exceptional patient care.
- Cosmetic Dentist
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
Education and training
- Dental School - Temple University, Doctor of Dental Medicine
- New York Medical College, Metropolitan Hospital Center, Residency in General Practice
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- World Clinical Laser Institute
- Academy of General Dentistry
Awards and publications
- The Delaware Valley Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Award for Oral Implantology.
- The Crest Award for Excellence in Preventive Dentistry for the Elderly.
- The American Academy of Oral Medicine Award.
NY Center for Esthetic and Laser Dentistry
57 W 57th St, Suite 605
New York, NY 10019