About Dr. Ian Pasch
*DR.PASCH'S FOCUS IS MAINLY EXTRACTIONS, REPLACEMENT OF MISSING TEETH WITH DENTURES AND DENTURE RELATED PROCEDURES. "I am proud to be the Director of New York's place for Quality Cosmetic Dentistry and implants as well as, Same Day Dentures, Repairs and Relines for over 35 years. Our laboratory on premises, allows me to fabricate a denture, do repairs and relines all in one day, a process that usually takes an outside lab 3 to 6 weeks. As a full service private dental office, we provide state-of-the-art, quality, dental care to meet all of your general dentistry needs. We are well known for being warm caring professionals that are devoted to precision work from preventative care to all aspects of cosmetic care including permanent bridgework, with additional expertise in dental implants, Invisalign, permanent restorations, removable custom dentures, and implant secured dentures. We are dedicated to providing the best treatment available for the most reasonable fees possible. Regarding Dentures, whether you need complete or partial dentures, flexi dentures, premium dentures, extractions and immediate dentures or replacement of your old dentures you can expect immediate and amazing results. The proven prosthodontic techniques at Herald Square Dental and The Denture Center mean that you can enjoy comfortable chewing again sooner. Your treatment plan is carefully designed to meet your specific needs. Our ultimate goal is to help you create and maintain a beautiful natural looking smile, which is crucial to your health, appearance and self image.” Ian D Pasch, DDS, Director
Education and training
- Dental School - New York University, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
Awards and publications
- Guest Speaker on Bernard Meltzer's radio show, "What's Your Problem?" WOR in NYC
- Doctor of note for Donated Dental Services (D.D.S.)
- Kipling's Who's Who 2010 In Leading Business Professionals
- Voted as one of America's Top Dentists by Consumer Research Council- 2010
- Former Co-host of "Dental Options" radio talk show for two years. WEVD Broadcast to Tri-state Area
Dr. Ian Pasch's office location
Herald Square Dental & The Denture Center
224 West 35th Street, 16th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Patient reviews for Dr. Ian Pasch
Dr. Pasch was very informative and helpful. He answered all my questions. Receptionists were very pleasant. Waited less than half hour.
Dr. Pasch, was very professional and knowledgeable in what I needed for my dental visit. He took the time to explain everything step by step.
Did not have Dr. Ian Pasch, but I did get a great dentist by the name of Alfred Shirzadnia. I highly recommend him! Also, the lady who did my cleaning, Elysia (something close to that), was extraordinarily kind and skilled.
I met with Dr. alfred Shirzadnia instead actually, and he was Great!
Excellent office overall!!
My visit was very pleasant and comfortable. I would refer anyone to this dentistry.
- Dental Consultation
- Dental Follow Up
- Amalgam Removal Consultation
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Caries Risk Assessment
- Cosmetic Dentist Emergency
- Cosmetic Dentist Follow Up
- Dental Cleaning
- Dental Emergency
- Dental Implants
- Dental Pain Follow Up
- Dental Surgery
- More Procedures
- Aetna Dentists
- Cigna Dentists
- Delta Dental Dentists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Dentists
- MetLife Dentists
- UnitedHealthcare Dentists
- United Concordia Dentists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dentists
- More Insurances