Dr. Jordan Alter, DDS
Dentist, Cosmetic Dentist
Jordan Alter is a dentist and cosmetic dentist serving the community of Bayonne, NJ. Dr. Alter attended New York University College of Dentistry, where he received his dental degree. He completed his residency in oral and implant surgery at Brooklyn Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Alter is a part of Beautiful Smiles of Bayonne and is a member of the the American Dental Association. Patients see Dr. Alter for a variety of reasons, including Invisalign, implants, porcelain veneers, oral cancer screenings, and the latest in deep bleaching procedures. Dr. Alter is actively involved in the local Bayonne community through fundraising for local after school programs for underprivileged children. He welcomes patients who speak English and Polish. During his consultations, Dr. Alter explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan. He believes in listening to each patient and creating a partnership to maintain and improve lifelong health.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Cosmetic Dentist
Education and training
- Dental School - New York University, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Long Island College Hospital (Internship)
- Veterans Affairs New York Harbor Healthcare System, Brooklyn (Internship)
- Veterans Affairs New York Harbor Healthcare System, Brooklyn, Residency in Oral and Implant Surgery
- American Dental Association
Beautiful Smiles of Bayonne
803 Kennedy Blvd
Bayonne, NJ 07002