Dr. Kaveh Zand, DDS, MS
Dr. Zand specializes in surgical and non-surgical Micro-Endodontics (root canal therapy), and has a passion for preserving the natural dentition. He understands that root canal therapy can often be a stressful prospect for many patients, therefore when he opened District Endodontics, he did so with the goal of providing patients with cutting edge technology in a comfortable and relaxing environment, to allow for the highest standard of care. “As my patient, I will listen to you, answer your questions, explain my treatment, and let you know exactly what to expect throughout the whole process.” Dr. Zand currently holds active memberships with The American Association of Endodontists, The DC Dental Society, and The American Dental Association. In his spare time he enjoys traveling, trying new cuisines, playing tennis, and spending time with his Golden Retriever Chloe’.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Baltimore VA Medical Center, Residency in General Practice
- Dental School - University of Maryland, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Johns Hopkins University, Master's in Biotechnology
- Nova Southeastern University, Certificate in Endodontics
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- District of Columbia Dental Society
2021 K Street NW, Suite 522
Washington, DC 20006