Dr. Moshe Yeroshalmi, DDS
Dentist, Cosmetic Dentist
For Dr. Moshe Yeroshalmi, dentistry is not just a science, but an art. Dr. Yeroshalmi has the biological and technical expertise required for the most sophisticated procedures, and the patience and determination to make his work perfect. In Dr. Yeroshalmi’s office, the highest priority is that every patient finds the atmosphere friendly, calm, and comfortable. Dr. Yeroshalmi studied at the NYU College of Dentistry, where he spent 3 years in post-degree residency. When he’s not in the office serving his patients, Dr. Yeroshalmi helps his wife in the kitchen, serving up meals. He welcomes you to his office.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Cosmetic Dentist
- American Board of Dental Public Health
Education and training
- Dental School - New York University, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Residency in General Practice
- New York University, Residency in Implant Dentistry
- Five Towns Implant Study Club
- Nassau County Dental Society
Northfield Family & Implant Dentistry
81 Northfield Avenue, Suite 203
West Orange, NJ 07052