Dr. Payal Kshatriya, DDS
Dentist, Cosmetic Dentist
Dr. Payal Kshatriya is highly experienced and skilled dentist working at Hudson Dental Center and serving residents of West New York, NJ 07093. She graduated from NYU College of Dentistry. She graduated in to the top 10% of her class, earning various academic achievements. Dr. Payal had Master's Degree in Dentistry with specialization in Periodontia from top dental school in India. She is exceptional in performing all general procedures including restorative dentistry, root canal therapy and oral surgery. Dr. Payal is a perfectionist in everything she does. You will find that she has a great personality and is easy to get along with. She has swift soft hands and an takes her time to go over dental treatment that is suitable to the patients. She performs a wide variety of services to help you get the smile you deserve. By leveraging today's advanced techniques and technology, West New York dentist Dr. Payal Kshatriya can restore your beautiful smile to help you maintain your youthful appearance. Whether you need to get a tooth filled, have crooked teeth, or need a complete smile makeover, she offers a treatment plan that's right for you. Outside her professional activities, Dr. Payal enjoys life with her new born. She has lifelong passions for music, cooking, photography, and reading. She also partakes in volunteering health care camps for under-served communities in Hudson county. She speaks Hindi, Gujarati and is always trying to learn more Spanish. Dr. Payal looks forward to meeting you and providing your family the best of dental care in a friendly environment.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Cosmetic Dentist
Education and training
- Dental School - New York University, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Ahmedabad, Master's in Periodontics
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Certificate in Dental Public Health
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
Awards and publications
- Invisalign Certified
- Published a paper in the national journal of Indian society of periodontology on ‘Herpes virus in human periodontal disease’. And few more articles were published in the journal at state level - 2006
- Published a scientific research paper in the 29 th National Conference of Indian Society of Periodontology, on ‘Peripheral Ossifying Fibroma’ - 2004
- Received an academic excellence award by Omicron Kappa Upsilon (OKU) the national dental honor society, for the outstanding academic performance in second, third and final year of DDS in NYU College of Dentistry.
Hudson Dental Center
6408 Bergenline Ave, Suite 2
West New York, NJ 07093