Dr. Randy Lunenfeld, DDS
Dentist, Cosmetic Dentist
Randy Lunenfeld, DDS Dr. Randy Lunenfeld received his doctor of dental surgery in 2001 from New York University after completing the prestigious accelerated 7 year Bachelor/DDS program, finishing his degree a year early. Along the way he was awarded numerous scholarships and awards. He went on to complete an Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency at New York University where he was Associate Chief Resident and received advanced training in highly technical areas of dentistry such as implant dentistry, periodontal therapy and endodontic therapy. Following, he completed yet another residency program at Peninsula Hospital Center where he was Chief Resident and received training in treating trauma cases, advanced oral surgery, and advanced prosthodontics among many other areas. Dr. Lunenfeld has also presented at the Greater New York Dental Meeting which is the largest healthcare and dental event in the United States. Furthermore, he is certified by the Academy of Laser Dentistry to perform laser dentistry. Outside of dentistry, Dr. Lunenfeld loves travelling, is an avid reader and is an active member in his community.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Cosmetic Dentist
Education and training
- Dental School - New York University, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center, Residency in General Dentistry
- Peninsula Hospital Center, Residency in General Practice
Awards and publications
- Associate Chief Resident New York University College of Dentistry
- Chief Resident at Peninsula Hospital Center
- Presentation for Greater New York Dental Association
Tuckahoe Village Family Dental
115 Main Street, Suite 1B
Tuckahoe, NY 10707