Dr. Vanessa Lugo-Hart, DDS
Pediatric Dentist, Dentist
Dr. Vanessa Lugo Hart, a native of the Dominican Republic and a fluent Spanish speaker, is a graduate of the New York University College of Dentistry and completed her specialty training in Pediatric Dentistry at the Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine in Bronx, New York. Dr. Vanessa is certified as a Diplomate by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Vanessa has been the recipient of numerous distinctions and honors throughout her career. As a dental student, Dr. Vanessa was inducted into Omicron Kappa Upsilon’s Omega Chapter (also known as the National Honor Dental Society) and into the Honors Program for special patient care. She also received the New York Academy of Dentistry Award for Ethics and Professionalism, awarded to a graduating senior who has demonstrated high standards of ethics and professionalism. At Montefiore, Dr. Vanessa was elected by her peers and attending faculty as the Chief Resident of the pediatric dentistry program. Since completing her specialty training, Dr. Vanessa has worked as a pediatric dental specialist in Long Island. During her free time, she enjoys watching movies, traveling, watching and playing sports, and spending time with her husband and two kids.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Pediatric Dentist
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
Education and training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Montefiore Medical Center, Residency in Pediatric Dentistry
- Dental School - New York University, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- New York Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
Awards and publications
- New York Academy of Dentistry Award for Ethics and Professionalism
232 West 61st Street
New York, NY 10023