Dr. Yung Kim, DDS
Prosthodontist, Periodontist, Dentist
Dr. Yung Kim is a double board certified Periodontist and board certified Prosthodontist, educated to treat many extremely complex disorders involving gum disease, missing teeth, tooth decay and oral pathology. His focus is on cosmetic and implant dentistry, full-mouth reconstruction, and periodontal surgery. Dr. Kim is one of only handful dental professionals in the U.S. who is both an American Board Certified Periodontist and an American Board Certified Prosthodontist.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Periodontology
- American Board of Prosthodontics
Education and training
- Dental School - State University of New York, Stony Brook, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency in General Practice
- University of Connecticut, Residency in Periodontics
- University of Connecticut, Residency in Prosthodontics
- American College of Prosthodontists
314 W. 56th Street, Suite LB
New York, NY 10019