Dr. Aaron Bellows, MD
Aaron Bellows, MD graduated with High Honors from Lehigh University, where he received his Bachelor and Master of Science degrees in Molecular Biology. He graduated from Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 2008, where he was elected to the Gold Humanism Honor Society and was the recipient of the Robert Wood Johnson Alumni Award. He completed his internship and residency in Internal Medicine at Montefiore Medical Center in New York and was awarded for Excellence in Clinical Teaching at Albert Einstein College of Medicine. In 2014, he completed his fellowship in Gastroenterology at the University of Miami and joined Princeton Gastroenterology Associates. He has authored several works in the areas of Molecular Biology and Gastroenterology and is a member of the American College of Gastroenterology and the American Gastroenterological Association. He has a wide range of interests, including gastroesophageal reflux disease, inflammatory bowel disease, and colon cancer screening and prevention.
- University Medical Center at Princeton
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Miami, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Lehigh University (Bachelor’s)
Princeton Gastroenterology Associates, P.A.
731 Alexander Road, Suite 100
Princeton, NJ 08540