About Dr. Adam Kabaker
A skilled surgeon, Dr. Adam Kabaker attended Rush University, where he earned his medical degree. He advanced his training by completing a residency in general surgery at Loyola University Medical Center, followed by a fellowship in endocrine surgery at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. Certified by the American Board of Surgery, Dr. Kabaker caters to the individuals at Loyola Medicine - Surgery and looks after the people of Burr Ridge, IL. His practical experience and steady hand with the scalpel, accompanied by his dedication as a doctor, contribute to his popularity among patients. Dr. Kabaker spends time with his patients to explain to them their condition and provides suitable options available before moving on to surgery. He understands that patients are generally tensed about surgery, and hence with his jovial and friendly attitude he calms their nerves and makes them feel at ease.
- 1st Agency
- Endocrine Surgeon
- Loyola University Medical Center
- American Board of Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Rush University, Doctor of Medicine
- Loyola University Medical Center, Residency in General Surgery
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Fellowship in Endocrine Surgery
Awards and publications
- Thyroid storm: an updated review. Chiha, M; Samarasinghe, S; Kabaker, AS, Journal of intensive care medicine
- Cost impact of molecular testing for indeterminate thyroid nodule fine-needle aspiration biopsies Yip, L.; Farris, C.; Kabaker, A. S.; Hodak, S. P.; Nikiforova, M. N.; McCoy, K. L.; Stang, M. T.; Smith, K. J.; Nikiforov, Y. E.; Carty, S. E., The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism
- Intraoperative pathologic examination in the era of molecular testing for differentiated thyroid cancer McCoy, K. L.; Carty, S. E.; Armstrong, M. J.; Seethala, R. R.; Ohori, N. P.; Kabaker, A. S.; Stang, M. T.; Hodak, S. P.; Nikiforov, Y. E.; Yip, L., Journal of the American College of Surgeons
Dr. Adam Kabaker's office locations
Loyola Medicine - Surgery
Loyola Outpatient Center
2160 South First Ave
Maywood, IL 60153
Loyola Medicine - Surgery
6800 N Frontage Rd
Burr Ridge, IL 60527
Patient reviews for Dr. Adam Kabaker
Perfect. Best care providers ever!
It was informative, and very streamlined.
Dr. Kaybaker was great throughout the whole process. Would highly recommend him.
Gracias por todo. Es un excelente lugar muy agradable "personal". Gracias.
Very good, short.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Surgery Consultation
- Thyroid Surgery
- Abdominal Pain
- Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
- Appendicitis / Appendectomy
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reduction
- Bypass Surgery Consultation - CABG
- Chronic Cholecystitis
- Chronic Non-Healing Wound
- Cleft Lip / Palate
- Colon Cancer
- More Procedures