Adiana Castro, RD, MS, CDN, RDN
Adiana founded Compass Nutrition to improve the access to and delivery of quality medical nutrition therapy that can only be given by registered dietitian nutritionists. She seeks to put patients at ease with a combination of her expertise and down to earth charm. Adiana is also bilingual and able to provide her excellent care fluently in Spanish. Adiana is accepting new patients and today works with a seasoned team of dietitians and clinical aides who share her commitment to high quality patient care. She splits her time with Compass Nutrition and working as a Clinical Dietitian at the Weill Cornell Weight Loss Surgery Program at New York Presbyterian Hospital. Adiana received degrees from Stonehill College and Boston University and completed her internship in clinical nutrition with various rotations at Boston University. Adiana is also a Certified Leap Therapist (CLT). Note: sees patients age 18 and older.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Boston University, Internship in Dietetics
- Boston University, Master’s in Clinical Nutrition
- Stonehill College (Bachelor’s)
- Sports, Cardiovascular, and Wellness Nutrition
- Latinos and Hispanics in Dietetics and Nutrition
- Greater New York Dietetic Association
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Weight Management Dietetic Practice Group
22 Cortlandt Street, Suite 1632
New York, NY 10007