Dr. Agha Sahir Saleem, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Agha Sahir Saleem is an internist and primary care physician treating patients in Houston, Texas, and the surrounding communities. He holds certification with the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Sahir Saleem is multilingual, speaking English, Spanish, Hindi, and Urdu. For his undergraduate education, Dr. Sahir Saleem attended the University of Texas – San Antonio, where he subsequently earned his medical degree. He completed a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at the Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation and is affiliated with Kindred Hospital, Select Specialty Hospital, and Methodist West Houston Hospital – all in Houston, Texas. Patients visiting Dr. Sahir Saleem can receive a full range of treatments including vaccinations, pap smears, and annual physicals. He also offers consultations and screenings for prostate cancer, obesity, weight loss, colon cancer, travel medicine, and pre-travel. When he is not treating patients, Dr. Sahir Saleem enjoys reading, listening to music, and watching movies.
- Primary Care Doctor
- Kindred Hospital - Houston
- Select Specialty Hospital - Houston Heights
- Methodist West Houston Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas, San Antonio, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation, Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
Agha Sahir Saleem, M.D.
1919 North Loop W, Suite 410
Houston, TX 77008