Dr. Alan Nili, DO
Dr. Alan Nili is a Board Certified Family Physician, who has been in practice since 1997. He graduated from the Columbia family Practice Program, a part of the Medical College of Wisconsin, where he also completed his residency. During his residency, Dr. Nili was awarded the "Best Resident of the Year" for 3 consecutive years. Dr. Nili medical practice includes patients of all ages. He believes in providing the highest quality of care to all his patients. Through educating and teaching his patients. Dr. Nili expresses his value for preventative medicine. In order to provide more efficient care, Dr. Nili utilizes Electronic Medical Records for patient care, prescriptions, and electronic mail. Dr. Nili also serves as part of the Vounteer Teaching faculty at the UCI Medical School and is an active member of the American Academy of Family Practice.
- Family Physician
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Medical College of Wisconsin (Internship)
- Medical College of Wisconsin (Residency)
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Awards and publications
- Best Intern Award
- Best Second and Third Resident Award
Alan Nili, D.O.
18 Endeavor, Suite 307
Irvine, CA 92618