About Dr. Ameet Singh
If you are experiencing shortness of breath, chest pain or any other emergency, please call 911. Dr. Ameet Singh is an experienced and interested ear, nose & throat doctor in Washington, DC and Reston, VA. Dr. Singh obtained his medical degree from Cornell University. He then completed both his internship and residency in otolaryngology and head and neck surgery at the University of Rochester. Dr. Singh also completed a fellowship in rhinology and endoscopic skull base surgery at Cornell University. Dr. Singh is a part of GWMFA Otolaryngology and is affiliated with the George Washington University Hospital in Washington, DC. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and is a member of the Triological Society, the American Rhinologic Society and the Washington Metropolitan Otolaryngology Head and Neck Society. Patients trust Dr. Singh’s expertise because he consistently provides high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes. **All self pay patients are expected to pay for services in full at the time of their visits.**
- Adventist Health
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- The George Washington University Hospital
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - Cornell University, Doctor of Medicine
- Cornell University, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Fellowship in Rhinology and Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Bachelor’s)
- University of Rochester, Strong Memorial Hospital, Internship in General Surgery
- University of Rochester, Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- Triological Society
- American Rhinologic Society
- Washington Metropolitan Otolaryngology Head and Neck Society
- Virginia Association of American Physicians of Indian Origin
- American Association of Otolaryngologists of Indian Heritage
Awards and publications
- Singh A, Saraiya R. Three-dimensional endoscopy in sinus surgery. Current Opinion in Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery. 2013 Feb 21(1): 3-10
- Siu A, Vashishta R, Goodman JF, Roberti F, Singh A. Successful endoscopic repair of persistent cerebrospinal fluid leak following attempted transcranial repair. Journal of Neurological Surgery Part A. 2013; Mar 19
- McCoul ED, Anand VIC, Singh A, Nyquist GG, Schaberg MR, Schwartz TH. Long-tam effectiveness of a reconstructive protocol using the nasoseptal flap after endoscopic skull base surgery. World Neurosurgery. 2012 Sep 25. S1878-8750 (12): 905-9
- McCoul ED, Singh A, Anand VIC, Tabace A. Balloon dilation of the eustachian tube in a cadaver model: technical considerations, learning curve, and potential barriers. Laryngoscope. 2012 Apr;122(4):718-23
- Singh A, Wessell A. Surgical anatomy and physiology for the skull base surgeon. Operative Techniques in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2011 Sep; 22 (3): 183-252
Dr. Ameet Singh's office location
George Washington Medical Faculty Associates
2300 M St NW, 4th Floor
Washington, DC 20037
Patient reviews for Dr. Ameet Singh
Excellent doctor, clean facilities and superb customer service.
Very pleasant and informative definitely will be back.
Fantastic doctor visit. Dr. Singh is very informative and personable. Medical professional assistants were terrific too. I was referred by a friend and already called to thank her. I feel as if I'm in good hands.
The staff was efficient and personable. Dr. Singh was professional, down to earth, and present! The visit did not feel rushed. Great care!
Very nice. Good listener.
Dr. Singh worked in partnership with me. He was gentle, kind and a very good listener.
Helpful and informative visit. At his request, I will follow up with him in two weeks to see if his recommended RX is working.
Caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. This doctor has it all. I highly recommend.
Very professional and knowledgable. I was quite pleased with the visit.
Just a very caring gentle astute professional. We need more excellent docs like him!
Awesome bedside manner! Very thorough, patient and knowledgeable.
He is a great doctor but I have to insist with my symptoms. He just dedicate a few minutes to patients.
Very approachable and patiently hear my concerns, provided all the info that I needed and options for treatments. Highly recommended definitely!
Very friendly, easy going and very knowledgeable too...
Dr. Singh is one of the best doctors I've seen. He's friendly and patient, took the time to fully understand my illness, and was extremely thorough with my diagnosis and treatment plan. One of the things I really appreciated was his follow-up call to check in on how I was doing and make sure I understood my post-op instructions. I would highly recommend him!
The wait time was exceedingly long, but the receptionist was really nice and explained that his surgery that morning went over which I really appreciated the information because with that I was fine waiting. I understand things happen! When I finally got in Dr. Singh was awesome, I highly recommend him, he was super nice and took the time to answer any question I had. I will definitely be back for him!
Dr Singh is one of the best physicians I have ever experienced
Dr Singh is by far one of the best doctors I have ever encountered. I would recommend him to anyone. Have never had a problem with wait time. Had an appointment today with him that was scheduled for 10:45. I arrived at 10:30 and was called back at 10:32 to find Dr Singh waiting for me in the room. I honestly can not say enough nice things about him and his staff.
What an amazing experience! Everyone from the front desk to the Doctor himself made me feel very comfortable. I am glad that he was able to listen intently to all my concerns and address them accordingly! Thank you so much!!
Loved this doctor. Absolutely recommend him. The short wait I had when I got there was *less than* par for the course for medical professionals.
Took his time and explained everything clearly and patiently. Seemed very knowledgeable.
Dr. Singh was great: knowledgable, professional and friendly, but waiting close to an hour was unacceptable :(
Very good visit. Easy check-in, not much waiting in the waiting room. A doctor other than Dr. Singh took over after the nurse received me in the exam room. This doctor did a first examination and then shared that info with Dr. Singh when he came in. There was maybe a 15 minute wait in between those two examinations, but the doc was apologetic for this. Bedside manner from all involved was above average. Overall experience with this doctor's office was above average and I was pleased with the action steps proposed from the visit.
He, and his team were very knowledgeable and friendly. I will be going back!
The staff are wonderfully professional. My concerns were addressed and I was not rushed or pushed to another appointment just to hear another concern. Dr. Singh is very pleasant and kind.
He was great!
He was very professional and fairly friendly but he didn't listen to me. I came to answer a specific question and instead I was directed to additional tests. In doing so, I requested a follow-up on what I could do next but never heard back. So, I just wasted two copays, two hours, and have no resolution.
Dr. Singh is an excellent doctor, highly recommend.
Wonderful! Dr. Singh was kind, gentle with his hands and gave me fantastic advice. Thank you Dr. Singh!
Dr. Singh is absolutely amazing. He is one of the best doctors I have ever visited. You can't go wrong with Dr. Ameet Singh.
So I went to see Dr. Singh because he is my mother's ENT. He seems really nice but a bit rushed. I liked him though and he gave me meds so that I can go back to college feeling good and breathing. Would go back to him.
It was a long wait but I'm satisfied with the diagnosis and the approach for treatment. They (Dr. Singh and Dr. Burry) were very friendly and answered all my questions satisfactorily. They gave me a timeline and when to come back if the treatment doesn't work. It also helped to hear that the doctors both personally use what they prescribed me with. That way you know it's effective.
Very pleasant but I am not sure how to follow up with him regarding diagnosis from Radiologist.
Got to appointment early., wasn't seen for almost 45 minutes. Grr. I read hate sitting in an appointment room waiting for a doctor.
Dr. Singh and everyone else I spoke to in the office were great. Very professional and took care of my ear problem with ease. I would highly suggest this office.
Dr. Singh and his resident both had a great bedside manner. They talked through my concerns and alleviated the anxiety I had surrounding my appointment. I would highly recommend him.
Problems are solved. Wonderful visit!!!!!!
Dr. Singh listened to my concerns, had good potential explanations for my issues, and considered options for future treatment if the problem persisted. His first treatment did the trick, but I would happily see him again to seek further treatment if my issues return.
Dr. Singh asked good questions and gave me great feedback and diagnosed me very quickly. It was great! I've never been happier to be diagnosed with a chronic illness! Hurray, TMJ!
Had a great visit at Dr. Singh's office. Before I could finish my initial paperwork, they were already calling me back -- and within the next 15 minutes, the check-up was finished! Not to mention the front desk was very friendly, and Dr. Singh was very engaging and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend to everyone.
Good experience. I had to ask the front desk why I was waiting for so long. Once I knew the reason I was not so irritated.
He was very friendly and took the time to listen to me/ engage with me.
Dr. Singh was great. He listened thoughtfully and carefully to my description of a complex problem, asked good questions, did a careful exam, and was scientific and open-minded in his therapeutic approach. I would definitely recommend him.
Very cordial and friendly staff at reception. Exam rooms were good sized. Doctors treated me with respect and concern.
Amazing. Seen on time. Friendly and courteours staff! Dr was OUTSTANDING. Listened and responded to our concerns and provided excellent medical guidance. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Couldn't have been any better! A true and trustworthy professional!
Very professional. Good job.
Dr. Singh is a phenomenal physician/surgeon. He has tremendous clinical experience and an outstanding bedside manner. Dr. Singh takes the time to explain things to you and as a patient, I never feel rushed. I would highly recommend Dr. Singh.
- Atlanta, GA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Austin, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Chicago, IL Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Dallas, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Denver, CO Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Houston, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Jersey City, NJ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Los Angeles, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- New York, NY Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Philadelphia, PA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Phoenix, AZ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Antonio, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Diego, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Francisco, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Washington, DC Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Locations
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Allergy Consultation
- Allergy Follow Up
- ENT Consultation
- ENT Follow Up
- ENT Oncology Consultation
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Sinus Problems / Sinusitis
- Thyroid Surgery
- Airway Stenosis
- Allergy Shots
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Cancer Screening
- Chronic Cough
- Delayed Speech
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Cigna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Insurances