About Dr. Andrew Blitzer
Andrew Blitzer, M.D., D.D.S., F.A.C.S. is an Otolaryngologist with significant expertise in voice and swallowing disorders, nasal and sinus surgery, and head and neck reconstructive surgery. Dr. Blitzer is also a pioneer and leading authority in the use of Botox (botulinum toxin) for conditions with excessive muscle function, muscle pain, tremor and muscle spasm including spasmodic dysphonia and facial lines and wrinkles. Dr. Blitzer is a graduate of the Mt. Sinai School of Medicine and the School of Dental and Oral Surgery of Columbia University. He completed his residency training at the Mt. Sinai Medical Center in New York City. Board certified and specialty trained in voice and throat disorders. He is Director of the New York Center for Voice and Swallowing Disorders at Mt. Sinai Roosevelt in New York.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Doctor of Medicine
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency in Otolaryngology
Dr. Andrew Blitzer's office location
Head & Neck Surgical Group
425 West 59th Street, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10019
Patient reviews for Dr. Andrew Blitzer
Very knowledgeable doctor. Addressed my worries.
He is always professional, thorough, and extremely knowledgeable. I never feel rushed or that I’m being dismissed by Dr. Blitzer, which I really appreciate.
Absolutely awful. I have seen other doctors in this practice and have never had any issues, but this guy was so rude with terrible bedside manner. Wouldn’t let me explain my concerns and very condescending. I have decided to switch practices based on the fact that I had to wait an hour to have such a terrible experience. Stay away.
He is outstanding. He gave me the time and the explanation. i did not feel rushed. He knows his business.
Quick and friendly, I would recommend
I really liked Dr. Blizter. He took the time to explain the results of the test and helped me make a plan for treatment. Highly recommended.
Dr. Blitzer was very thorough and took the time to explain every step he took. He is very knowledgeable. I think I found my new ENT!
Very competent and pleasant. Resources for other related issues available in the sam e suite..
Dr. Blitzer was great; he spent a good amount of time with me listening to my input, thoroughly examining, and then fully explaining the issues and the options. He recommended the least invasive approach to start with. I felt like he took his time with me and I didn't feel rushed out at all, which I've found isn't often the case with doctors.
He was very clear in what he said and I was very comfortable
- Atlanta, GA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Austin, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Chicago, IL Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Dallas, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Denver, CO Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Houston, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Jersey City, NJ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Los Angeles, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- New York, NY Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Philadelphia, PA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Phoenix, AZ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Antonio, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Diego, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Francisco, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Washington, DC Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Locations
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Allergy Consultation
- Allergy Follow Up
- ENT Consultation
- ENT Follow Up
- ENT Oncology Consultation
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Sinus Problems / Sinusitis
- Thyroid Surgery
- Airway Stenosis
- Allergy Shots
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Cancer Screening
- Chronic Cough
- Delayed Speech
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Cigna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Insurances