Dr. Andrew Morrow, MD
I specialize in the treatment of depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, thought disorders and a multitude of other mental health issues. Having undergone extensive training in medical school, and a psychiatric residency, I am well trained in both psychotherapy and medication managment of mental problems. Whether you are suffering from severe depression or anxiety or if you simply wish to work on a certain aspect of your social, occupational or familial functioning, I can help. Born and raised in Orange County, I am familiar with the stresses of living in this community, and would love to help you reach your potential. I have always been fascinated with human behavior, and personality One's early experiences, relationships, upbringing, losses, as well as successes all play a role in your current mental life. The specialty of psychiatry allows me to integrate these areas with biological therapy to help you attain optimal results. Rather than a traditional doctor-patient relationship, I view my relationships with clients as a therapeutic alliance and a collaborative effort. Clients are expected to take an active role in their medical decision making. My goal is to empower you to take charge of your health and achieve your goals. I do not accept insurance in my practice as I feel that insurance companies impose too many restrictions on both physicians and clients on the treatment that can be provided. Instead, I have my clients pay out of pocket for the sessions, and will supply you with a "super bill" that can be submitted to your insurance company for reimbursement should you decide to do so.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - Saint Louis University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California Irvine Medical Center, Residency in Psychiatry
- Saint Louis University (Bachelor’s)
- American Psychiatric Association
Awards and publications
- “Stable Enols from Grignard Addition to 1,2-diesters: serendipity rules.” Olivier J.C. Nicaise, Douglas M. Mans, Andrew D. Morrow, Emilio Villa Hefti, Elizabeth M. Palkovacs, Rajesh K. Singh, Malgorzata A Zukowska, Matthew D. Morin, Tetrahedron, 2003.
26932 Oso Pkwy, Ste 200
Mission Viejo, CA 92691