Dr. Andrew Roorda, MD
Dr. Andrew Roorda is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology by the American Board of Internal Medicine and an Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor at the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Stanford University School of Medicine. He has published 21 articles in various scientific journals, including the New England Journal of Medicine, Digestive Diseases and Sciences, Diseases of the Esophagus and Practical Gastroenterology.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - St. George's University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Mary's Medical Center, San Francisco, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Saint Mary's Medical Center, San Francisco, Residency in Internal Medicine
- West Virginia University, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
2490 Hospital Dr., Ste.211
Mountain View, CA 94040