Dr. Anju Budhwani, MD
Pulmonologist, Internist, Primary Care Doctor
As a Pulmonologist/ Internist, Dr. Budhwani specializes in Pulmonary Diseases, which is classified as a Subspecialty of Internal Medicine. Holding board certification in Internal Medicine allows Dr. Budhwani to treat most health-related issues that occur in adults except those requiring surgery. Pulmonary Diseases is her area of focus. This includes the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the lungs and chest cavity. She has extensive training in the treatment of asthma, emphysema, cancer, sarcoidosis and shortness of breath. Dr. Budhwani also specializes in Sleep Medicine, performing comprehensive evaluation and treatment of sleep disorders, including sleep apnea, insomnia, and narcolepsy. Our mission is help you learn and follow the best solutions to medical problems, disease prevention, and the anticipation of healthy retirement years. We look forward to working with you!
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Primary Care Doctor
Education and training
- Medical School - M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Internship in Internal Medicine
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Fellowship in Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Thoracic Society
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
Awards and publications
- 1. Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack Sleep Disorders Center, 2002-2004. A.The relationship between Periodic Limb Movement Disorder and Daytime Sleepiness as measured by Multiple Sleep Latency Test and Microsleep. B. Sleep Disordered Breathing in the Pulmonary Rehabilitation COPD Population.
- 2. University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Department of Allergy, Immunology, 1997-1998. A.Placebo controlled efficacy and safety study of Mometasone Furoate inhaler in the treatment of children previously maintained on inhaled corticosteroids. B. Double blind comparison of Zafirlukast with placebo in pediatric patients with mild to moderate asthma.
Dr. Anju Budhwani
166 Main St, Ste 1A
Lincoln Park, NJ 07035