About Dr. Anthony Bartolo
Dr. Anthony Bartolo is a graduate of Life Chiropractic College in March 1997. Anthony grew up in Massapequa, NY. He attended Nassau Community College and then later transferred to both Kennesaw and Life University, where he finished his undergraduate studies. After graduating from Life Chiropractic, Anthony went back to Massapequa to practice with his brother Raymond at Bartolo Family Chiropractic Center. In 1999, Dr. Bartolo moved to Marietta, GA where he opened his first clinic in the Metro Atlanta area Cobb Pain & Rehab. Since that time Dr. Bartolo has opened multiple clinics in the Metro Atlanta area. Dr. Bartolo is National Board Certified in Parts I, II, III, IV as well as PT and is licensed in both NY and GA.
Education and training
- Life University, Doctor of Chiropractic
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Dr. Anthony Bartolo's office location
Anthony Bartolo, DC
2359 Windy Hill Rd SE, Suite 320
Marietta, GA 30067
Patient reviews for Dr. Anthony Bartolo
They are very organized, very professional and prompt with getting all the patients in and out quickly. The girls are cute too!
My visit was awesome as always. Staff are very knowledgable and always professional.
My visit was awesome. The girls are always so welcoming and the doctor is realy knowledgable. It's a delight to come to my chiro visits.
Staff is so friendly!!! I really like the doctor at this office can you say miracle worker? My neck and back pain improves with every visit. All the staff here is professional and a joy to be around. I highly recommend this place.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Back Pain
- Back Problems
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Chiropractic Consultation
- Chiropractic Follow Up
- Chiropractic Massage
- Full Body Tractions
- Full Body Vibration Therapy
- Heel Pain
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- More Procedures
- Aetna Chiropractors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Chiropractors
- Cigna Chiropractors
- UnitedHealthcare Chiropractors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Chiropractors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Chiropractors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Chiropractors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Chiropractors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Chiropractors
- More Insurances