Dr. Anthony Human, DO
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
**PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MINUTES EARLY FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT** IF POSSIBLE PRINT AND COMPLETE THE PAPER WORK PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT. Anthony Human is a detail-oriented family physician serving patients from Dacula, Hamilton Mill, Auburn, and Lawrenceville, GA. His medical education began at the Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine of A.T. Still University. He then completed his residency in family practice at the Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital of Cleveland University before completing a fellowship in sports medicine at the Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Human is Spanish bilingual and Board certified by the America Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians, and a member of the American Osteopathic Association. His goal as a family physician is to restore his patients’ health, and enabling them to return to their lives, sports, or hobbies without pain or illness. His holistic approach combined with his precision and thoroughness allow Dr. Human to provide personalized health care. Dr. Human performs many consultations and visits within 30 minutes. Dr. Human is originally from Atlanta, GA, and has four children. He enjoys Crossfit, weightlifting, and traveling in his spare time.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
Education and training
- Medical School - A.T. Still University, Kirksville, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Ohio University, Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital, Residency in Family Practice
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship in Sports Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association
- Dr. Human is certified in sports medicine by the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians.
Active Healthcare and Rehab
1250 Auburn Rd
Dacula, GA 30019