Dr. Anthony Ng, MD
Dr. Ng is the founding physician of GI Health, where you experience the “Future of Digestive Health Today.” He received his internal medicine training at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital, a large Harvard teaching hospital in Boston and his GI training at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York. His special interests include Hepatitis B, and the prevention of liver, stomach and colorectal cancers. Our mission is to deliver high quality health care and attentive service to our patients. Our facility is state-of-the-art and the technology we use is cutting edge. Our clinical team is well-trained and recruited for their expertise and their dedication to patient care. The office staff is the backbone of our operation where patient care and satisfaction is our number one concern. GI Health can help you with a great diversity of conditions including acid reflux and esophagitis, ulcer disease, celiac disease, gallstones, hepatitis, pancreatitis, constipation and diarrhea, rectal bleeding and hemorrhoids, anal pain and anal fissures, diverticulosis and diverticulitis, colon polyps, colitis, lactose intolerance and food allergies, medical weight loss and much more. We have great expertise in endoscopic procedures including gastroscopy(upper endoscopy)and colonoscopy(lower endoscopy). Our physicians are affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital – Weill Cornell Medical Center (ranked #1 in New York) and Mount Sinai – Beth Israel Hospital (ranked #3 in New York). We are well respected in this community and have numerous professional contacts in the field of gastroenterology, hepatology and surgery, enabling us to always make an appropriate referral if necessary. We look forward to helping you!
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Harvard University, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
- Medical School - State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, Doctor of Medicine
- The Mount Sinai Hospital (Gastroenterology)
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
Awards and publications
- Am J Gastroenterol - Infusion of Neostigmine-Glycopyrrolate for Bowel Evacuation in persons with Spinal Cord Injury.
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy - The Difficult Polypectomy Description of a New-Dual-Endoscope Technique
- Chinese (Cantonese)
- Chinese (Mandarin)
39-16 Prince Street, Suite 354
Flushing, NY 11354
139 Centre Street, Suite 611
New York, NY 10013