Dr. Benjamin Leeman, MD, FACP, FCCP
* America's Top Doctor New York Metro Region * Featured in Newsday 2012 * Board Certified in Internal Medicine * Board Certified in Pulmonary Disease * Trained at Albert Einstein and Columbia Presbyterian * Fellow of the American College of Physicians * Fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians Patients visiting Dr. Leeman can receive a full range of medical services, including annual physical examinations, disease screenings, general consultations, pulmonary function testing, oximetry, capnography, and lung volumes.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University (Internship)
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University (Residency)
- Medical School - State University of New York, Stony Brook, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center (Fellowship)
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American College of Physicians
Dr. Benjamin Leeman
20 West Lincoln Ave
Valley Stream, NY 11580