Dr. Binal Kiran Maharaja, MD
I am a friendly and insightful psychiatrist who provides compassionate, empathetic care that is tailored to your concerns. I am trained in the use of both psychotherapy and medication management to treat a variety of psychiatric disorders. I have developed expertise in anxiety, trauma, personality disorders and mood disorders including depression and bipolar disorder. From the initial evaluation, my goal is to work flexibly with each person using a comprehensive approach, utilizing a variety of techniques and evidence based medicine to create a personalized treatment plan that suits each individual’s specific needs. Careful attention is paid to details in the person’s past and the influence of biological, psychological, social and environmental factors on mental health. - Winner of Resident Recognition Award for Excellence in Family Oriented Care, from Association of Family Psychiatrists, 2015-2016.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Creedmoor Psychiatric Center, Residency in Psychiatry
- Medical School - St. George's University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Central Florida (Bachelor's)
Awards and publications
- United States Achievement Academy ~ National Science Award 2007
- Florida Medallion Scholar 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- LEAD Scholars Program 2006, 2007, 2008
1 E Superior St, Suite 306
Chicago, IL 60611
3665 North Broadway St
Chicago, IL 60613