Dr. Brian Ginsberg, MD, FAAD
If scheduling a SURGICAL or COSMETIC procedure with Dr. Ginsberg please call the office. Procedures may take more time than Zocdoc allows and may require numbing, prep or prior authorization from insurance. Dr. Brian Ginsberg creates detailed treatment plans for adults and children. At Chelsea Skin & Laser he is supported by an expert staff who offer individualized care for medical, cosmetic & laser treatments. Dr. Ginsberg graduated with honors from Cornell University & received his medical degree from NYU School of Medicine. He was awarded the Sulzberger Award for Excellence in Dermatology. After completing dedicated research on melanoma at Memorial Sloan-Kettering, he furthered his training in dermatology at the Perelman Department of Dermatology at the NYU Langone Medical Center where he served as Chief Resident. Dr.Ginsberg has special training in pediatrics. ****** 24 HOUR CANCEL POLICY. We assign rooms and staff specifically for each appointment. We provide individualized care to you. Please call office directly to change or cancel. Fees apply: $200 cosmetic fee/$50 medical fee. Late arrivals may be seen schedule permitting. ****** We are not in network with plans associated with the AFFORDABLE CARE ACT. We would be happy to care for you as a self pay patient.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - New York University, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center, Residency in Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
Awards and publications
- Marion B. Sulzberger Award for Excellence in Dermatology
- Transforming Skin: Transgender Dermatology - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brian-ginsberg-md/transforming-skin-transgender-dermatology_b_4122712.html
- Immunologic response to xenogeneic gp100 DNA in melanoma patients: comparison of particle-mediated epidermal delivery with intramuscular injection.
- Nail lichen planus in a patient with alopecia totalis.
- Super Doctor "Rising Star" 2017, 2018
Chelsea Skin and Laser
245 West 19th Street
New York, NY 10011