Dr. Brian Wang, MD, MPH
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Brian S. Wang, MD, MPH is a 1996 graduate of Cornell University in Ithaca, NY. After completing his Bachelor of Arts degree in Anthropology at Cornell, he matriculated at the Yale University School of Public Health in New Haven, Connecticut where he received his Master of Public Health degree with a concentration in Chronic Disease Epidemiology. After Yale, he entered Wake Forest University School of Medicine where he obtained his Doctor of Medicine degree. He then pursued his post-graduate medical education at the University of Texas-Houston where he completed both his surgical internship and otolaryngology-head & neck surgery residency. Upon completion of his residency, Dr. Wang joined the staff of Houston Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic. His practice will be primarily located at the Medical Center and Pearland offices. He is board certified in the specialty of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery. His specific areas of interest are sinonasal disorders, allergy, snoring/sleep apnea, voice disorders/laryngology, otology and pediatric otolaryngology.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - Wake Forest University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas, Houston, Internship in General Surgery
- University of Texas, Houston, Residency in Otolaryngology
- Yale University, Master’s in Public Health
Awards and publications
- Pereira KD and Wang BS. “Congenital Nasal Pyriform Aperture Stenosis.” Operative Techniques in Otolaryngology, 2005;16(3):194-197.
- UT-Houston Medical School, Dept of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery Resident Research Award 2006- 2nd place
- The American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Foundation. “Child Passengers Account for Almost One-Third of ATV Injuries, Deaths.” Meeting Daily, Wednesday, September 20, 2006. (article written on presentation “Pediatric Head and Neck Trauma from All-Terrain Vehicle Accidents”)
1200 McKinney St, Suite 415
Houston, TX 77010