Dr. Carl Utsinger, MD
Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Psychiatrist
Dr. Carl Utsinger is a psychiatrist and child and adolescent psychiatrist treating patients in Santa Monica, California, and the surrounding communities. He holds certification from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Utsinger has also served as an examiner for the American Board of Psychiatry and an assistant clinical professor of psychiatry. In order to pursue his medical degree, Dr. Utsinger attended the Georgetown University Medical School, followed by an internship program at the University of Southern California Medical Center. He continued his medical education at the Harbor–University of California, Los Angeles, Medical Center. Here, Dr. Utsinger received his residency training in general psychiatry and completed a child psychiatry fellowship. Patients visiting Dr. Utsinger can receive a full range of psychiatric services. He provides cognitive therapy, medication review, anger management, psychoanalysis, and general consultations for both pediatric and adult patients. Treatment is available for issues including depression, anxiety, personality disorder, attention deficit disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder, and sleep problems.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - Georgetown University, Doctor of Medicine
- Los Angeles County+University of Southern California Medical Center (Internship)
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Residency in Psychiatry
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship in Child Psychiatry
Carl Utsinger, M.D.
1150 Yale Street, Unit 2
Santa Monica, CA 90403