About Carmen Washington
Ms. Carmen Washington is a caring family nurse practitioner serving the community of Phoenix, AZ. She is excited to bring her knowledge to Abrazo Medical Group Maryvale Family Medicine. She understands the needs of her patients and treats every person with the compassion, respect, and attention they deserve. Ms. Washington earned her bachelor’s degree from Grand Canyon University, followed by a master’s degree in family nursing from the same university. She is trained to address a broad range of medical conditions and places a high priority on preventive care, wellness strategies, and health education. Ms. Washington is passionate about providing individualized care and helping patients focus on healthy lifestyles. She gives each patient her focused attention, and she prides herself on delivering the best treatment available.
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- Grand Canyon University, Master's in Family Nursing
- Grand Canyon University (Bachelor's)
- Pima Community College (Associate's)
Carmen Washington's office location
Abrazo Medical Group Maryvale Family Medicine
4524 N Maryvale Pkwy, Suite 220
Phoenix, AZ 85031
Patient reviews for Carmen Washington, NP
It was m first time to see her. Very thourough and listened to my concerns. Very glad I found her in my network.
I was a first time patient and will definitely be going back! Everyone was nice and efficient. Dr. Carmen Washington listened to my concerns and gave good feedback.
I really liked Carmen Washington, she was friendly and listened to concerns. You can tell she really cares about the people she treats and their family. I’m happy that she is my new health care professional.
She was awesome and thorough. Will be switching to her as main provider.
Very professional and great knowledge of what she has practiced in.... she is very explanatory on all areas.
The process of paperwork is a little slow and communication from the front to back office needs to be a little better as far as them receiving all docs.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Dermatology Follow Up
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Pulmonology Consultation
- Pulmonology Follow Up
- Urology Consultation
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) Screening
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abdominal Pain
- Abnormal Breast Biopsy
- Abnormal Breast MRI
- Abnormal Breast Ultrasound
- More Procedures
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances