Dr. Charles Kaegi, MD
Dr. Kaegi is a board-certified psychiatrist in private practice. He has over 30 years of experience providing hospital and out-patient treatment for all adult psychiatric conditions. He provides confidential, high quality psychiatric care to residents throughout the Chicago metro area. Dr. Kaegi focuses on diagnostic evaluation, consultation and medication management for attention deficit disorder, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorders, depression/mood disorders, schizophrenia, and substance abuse.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Illinois, Chicago, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Residency in Psychiatry
Awards and publications
- "Thought Disorder in Schizophrenia", Empirical Clinical Studies Performed at The Illinois State Psychiatric Institute in collaboration With T.A. Brown, M.D. And Others.
- “Intelligence and Affectivity” Lectures By Jean Piaget, Translated and Edited By T.A. Brown and C.E. Kaegi. Annual Reviews Monograph, 1981.
Charles E. Kaegi, MD
4801 W Peterson Ave, Suite 217
Chicago, IL 60646