Dr. Charles Kleinberg, MD
Dr. Charles Kleinberg is a board certified dermatologist accredited by the American Board of Dermatology. Dr. Kleinberg has been practicing dermatology for 30 years. His Manhattan office located at 1000 Park Avenue has been serving the local community for more than 25 years. He has a second location in Forest Hills, Queens and has been practicing there for more than 20 years. Dr. Kleinberg performs scrapings, biopsies, administers B12 injections and performs mole removal. Dr. Kleinberg also administers Restylane and Botox injections for fine lines and wrinkles. Dr. Kleinberg is an attending dermatologist at both Mount Sinai Medical Center and Beth Israel Medical Center. His professional presentations and publications include American College of Chemosurgery, December 1980; Management and Prevention of Problems Associated with Chemosurgery of the Head and Neck" and Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, November 1982, "Metastatic Basal Cell Carcinoma". Dr. Kleinberg is an experienced Dermatologist offering the highest quality care and personal attention. His friendly and sympathetic manner engenders confidence and trust. His attentive staff has the highest regard for your complete satisfaction.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Roswell Park Memorial Hospital (Fellowship)
- New York Medical College, Metropolitan Hospital Center, Residency in Dermatology
- University of Pittsburgh (Residency)
- Medical School - Università degli Studi di Bologna Scuola di Medicina e Chirurgia
- Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital, Residency in Dermatology
- Flower and Fifth Avenue Hospital (Internship)
10933 71st Rd
Forest Hills, NY 11375
1000 Park Ave., Ground Floor
New York, NY 10028