This was my first visit with Dr. Schultz. He performed an extensive comprehensive skin exam, followed by taking two biopsies on areas of concern on my head. The procedure was painless and Dr. Schultz explained everything in an understandable fashion which reduced any anxiety I had. He was warm and friendly, while always displaying professionalism. I would highly recommend Dr. Schultz.
Dermatologists in East Harlem, New York, NY
Need to make a dermatologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find dermatologists in East Harlem, New York who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dermatologists near East Harlem, New York, NYwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Dr Lily Clark is amazing. She doe fantastic work, easy to talk to, and very professional. Highly recommend her for dermatology and any fillers etc!
my first appointment, Dr made me feel very comfortable, very clean office.
Extremely personable, took the time to explain everything and quite knowledgeable. I really liked him.
Dr. Amy Lewis is very professional, fast, and reliable. I was very comfortable in my visit. She removed my mole on the same day. I am very happy!
Dr. Dantzig is a honest and hard working man. He was the receptionist and also doctor on New Year’s Eve which was really admirable. His bed side manners were ok, I did not feel uncomfortable with him but he did come off as a little rude. I couldn’t remember the exact name of my insurance although he had my card copied right in front of him, but I assured him I would pay no matter what. He made a remark saying “that is what they all say,” which to me was very off putting. But other than that, he’s very professionals and attentive.
Loved Dr Gruen! Will def be back again and she’ll def be my dermatologist in the city. She’s awesome
Long wait time, but quick procedure.
My time with Dr. Moraru was very quick. I wish he was more thorough in his prescribed medications to me. I appreciate how quick the appointment was, but that may not be for everyone.
What an amazing doctor! He listened to me and took the time to explain what was happening to my skin. I highly recommend him!!
Overall, the service I received was great. However, the prevailing issue at this office is the long wait times. Not only do you have to be wait to be brought back. But a large portion involved waiting in the rooms before a provider can assess you.
First time with this Doctor. He and his staff were extremely courteous. The Doctor was thorough and took time, addressing all of my concerns. There was no wait time at all. Great experience.
Dr. W is honest and straight to the point. Just wish he had more office days during the week and longer hours during the day. But that a minor downside.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- South Jamaica, Queens, NY Dermatologists
- Jamaica Estates, Queens, NY Dermatologists
- Neponsit Belle Harbor, Queens, NY Dermatologists
- Hewlett, NY Dermatologists
- Woodsburgh, NY Dermatologists
- Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, NY Dermatologists
- East Harlem, New York, NY Dermatologists
- Emerson Hill, Staten Island, NY Dermatologists
- Prospect Heights, Brooklyn, NY Dermatologists
- Malverne, NY Dermatologists
- Great Kills, Staten Island, NY Dermatologists
- Lighthouse Hill, Staten Island, NY Dermatologists
- Coney Island, Brooklyn, NY Dermatologists
- Claremont, Bronx, NY Dermatologists
- Bulls Head, Staten Island, NY Dermatologists
- More Locations
- East Harlem Allergists
- East Harlem Cardiologists
- East Harlem Dentists
- East Harlem Doctors
- East Harlem Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- East Harlem Gastroenterologists
- East Harlem Ob-gyns
- East Harlem Ophthalmologists
- East Harlem Optometrists
- East Harlem Orthopedic Surgeons
- East Harlem Pediatricians
- East Harlem Podiatrists
- East Harlem Psychiatrists
- East Harlem Urologists
- More Specialties
- Dermatology Consultation
- Dermatology Follow Up
- Age Spots
- Annual Skin Screening
- Anti-Aging Treatment
- Body Sculpting Consultation
- Botox Treatment
- Brown / Dark Spots
- Dermaplanning / Dermaplane Treatment
- Dermatology Surgery
- Discoid Lupus
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances