Dr. Daniel Charous, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Patients: To expedite the process, when making an appointment with us, please provide your insurance ID number in the notes section. Our office will be contacting you if any additional information is required. Thank you. Dr. Charous grew up in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He attended Cornell University for undergraduate, and holds his MD from the New York School of Medicine. He completed his residency at the Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is an active staff member at St. Joseph's Hospital and Phoenix Children's Hospitals.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - New York University, Doctor of Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency in Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
IMS ENT and Sinus Center
13555 W McDowell Rd, Suite 209
Goodyear, AZ 85395