Dr. Daniel Kuhn, MD
This practice specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of neuropsychiatric conditions. By that we mean conditions associated with some degree of brain dysfunction. As we know today, there is an intimate connection and interrelationship between mind and brain function, and most probably there is no clear separation between the two, but rather a continuum. We approach mental and neuropsychaitric conditions from both ends, by working to release fixated acute and chronic mental symptoms and dysfunctions by new and effective psychotherapeutic tools, such as the Kuhn Technique®, while training the brain with Nuerofeedback (brainwave self-regulation training) to activate and improve brain function, adaptability and efficiency.
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Education and training
- Medical School - Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Montefiore Medical Center, Residency in Psychiatry
- The Mount Sinai Hospital (Fellowship)
Daniel Kuhn, M.D. P.C.
200 West 57th Street, Suite 1205
New York, NY 10019