Dr. Darlene McNulty, DO
Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Psychiatrist
Darlene McNulty extends her compassion and knowledge to treat psychiatric illnesses in children and adults in the Atlanta and Riverdale, GA areas. Dr. McNulty is Board certified and received her psychiatric education from Nova Southeastern University College. She completed her residency in general psychiatry and fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry from North Shore University Hospital. Dr. McNulty treats pediatric and adolescent psychiatric conditions, helping her pediatric patients with obsessive compulsive disorder, depression, and personality disorders. She provides pediatric psychiatry consultations, follow ups, and psychiatric medication reviews. Dr. McNulty extends her care beyond the pediatric realm, and treats adults with post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder, among many conditions. Dr. McNulty approaches her patients as individuals and assesses their needs to help them manage their health.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Education and training
- Medical School - Nova Southeastern University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- North Shore University Hospital, Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency in General Psychiatry
- University of Southern California, Internship in General Psychiatry
Georgia Behavioral Health Professionals
5775 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Bldg. C, Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30342