Dr. Darlene Negbenebor, MD
Dr. Negbenebor is a board certified gastroenterologist with a special interest in hepatology, diseases of pregnancy, reflux disease, cancer screening and treatment of obesity. She approaches each patient with compassion and a holistic approach addressing both the mind and body connection. This approach has garnered her the William Grace award, the Joseph Rongetti award in hepatitis research, as well as the Patient’s Choice Award from Vitals.com physician ratings website. She has published research in the leading gastrointestinal journals, lectured at GI society meetings, and lectures locally on various topics.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Stamford Hospital
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Cornell University, New York Hospital Queens, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, Doctor of Medicine
- New York Medical College, Saint Vincent's Medical Center, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- New York Medical College, Saint Vincent's Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Gastroenterology
90 Morgan St., Suite 201
Stamford, CT 06905