Dr. David Stoll, MD
Board certified dermatologist practicing in sunny Beverly Hills, California. Dr. Stoll is the author of the popular book "A Woman's Skin" (Rutgers University Press) as well as countless research papers. Dr. Stoll was selected to write the Dermatology chapter in the "Textbook of Woman's Health", the standard textbook for all medical students and doctors in the United States, because Dr. Stoll is known expert and rather famous in the field of dermatology. While at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Dr. Stoll worked with the team that won the Nobel Prize in Medicine for skin hormone medicine. He later moved to Beverly Hills where he continued his research efforts. Named the "Dermatologist to the Stars" by many in Beverly Hills and Hollywood, Dr. Stoll is widely quoted by major magazines, newspapers and air media. Over the decades, Dr. Stoll has worked diligently to develop many skin care products and treatments.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Saint John's Health Center
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - Vanderbilt University, Doctor of Medicine
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Residency in Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Skin Cancer Foundation
Awards and publications
- A Woman’s Skin, Rutgers University Press, 1998
- Chapter in “Skin Health of Women Over the Life Phases” in Textbook of Women’s Health, J.B. Lippincott, 2000.
9735 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 418
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
2021 Santa Monica Blvd, Suite 300E
Santa Monica, CA 90404