Dr. David Ungar, DPM
Dr. David S. Ungar is a Board Certified Podiatrist and has been practicing podiatry for almost 30 years. Dr. Ungar received his podiatry degree from the Ohio College of Podiatry Medicine. He is trained in and uses the latest technology, including surgical techniques, and he is on staff at a number of hospitals in Southeast Michigan, including Beaumont Hospital. Dr. Ungar is a compassionate physician who is deeply committed to providing his patients with quality medical care.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Botsford Hospital
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
- American Board of Lower Extremity Surgery
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine
Education and training
- Kent State University
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American Professional Wound Care Association
34435 Grand River Ave
Farmington, MI 48335
27901 Woodward Ave, Suite 110
Berkley, MI 48072