Dr. Daysi Baez, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Baez has been in private practice for over 20 years and firmly believes in preventive care. She also keeps up with the advancements in medicine, practicing with the most up-to-date Electronic Medical Records and Patient Management System. With Dr. Baez you will receive the best health care Rego Park has to offer. A beneficial feature of her practice is that she can carefully and immediately coordinate care with specialists for her patients, because a majority of associated specialists are located in the same building. Dr. Baez’s practice also provides efficient and convenient in-house specialized tests, cancer screening test and aesthetic services like fillers ,botox and anti aging . We treat each and every one of our patients with the highest level of courtesy, respect and care. It is our goal to assure you and your entire family is healthy and happy with the care given by our professionals.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- New York Hospital Queens
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM) Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
Daysi Baez, M.D.
97-12 63rd Drive
Rego Park, NY 11374