Dr. Devika Icecreamwala, MD
About Dr. Devika Icecreamwala
Growing up in California, Devika’s first experience with dermatology wasn’t as a doctor, but as a patient, when she was diagnosed with a condition that causes loss of skin color. Frequent visits with her dermatologist not only provided a treatment to her unique condition, but also a passion for dermatology and skincare. She now uses her experience to provide the same compassion and education to others, focusing on simple skincare solutions that fit an individual’s needs. Dr. Icecreamwala is a board-certified dermatologist who completed her dermatology residency and fellowship at the Henry Ford Health System in Detroit, Michigan. She has published several articles and collaborated on numerous books within her field.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- American Board of Dermatology
- Pediatric Dermatology (Dermatology)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Missouri, Kansas City, Doctor of Medicine
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
- Henry Ford Health System, Residency in Dermatology
- Henry Ford Health System, Fellowship in Pediatric Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Society of Pediatric Dermatology
Awards and publications
- Magna Cum Laude, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine 2012.
- Golden Key International Honor Society, University of Missouri-Kansas City 2007-2012.
- Phi Beta Kappa, University of Missouri-Kansas City 2007-2012.
Dr. Devika Icecreamwala's office location
2435 Webster St, Ste 101
Berkeley, CA 94705
Patient reviews for Dr. Devika Icecreamwala
Dermatologists by Location
Popular Insurances Accepted By Dermatologists
- Aetna Dermatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- Cigna Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Dermatologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dermatologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Dermatologists
- More Insurances