Dr. Eduardo Besser, MD
Eduardo Besser, MD is a board-certified physician and surgeon practicing comprehensive ophthalmology in Los Angeles, and a clinical instructor at the University of California, Los Angeles. Dr. Besser utilizes all of the newest surgical techniques, including all-laser LASIK, sutureless cataract microsurgery, and implantation of the latest intraocular lenses. Philanthropy and engagement in community are priorities for Dr. Besser both here in Los Angeles and abroad. Having been born in Mexico City, the doctor speaks fluent Spanish and participates in pro bono medical/surgical missions to Nicaragua and Mexico. He enjoys teaching UCLA residents the art and science of surgery, and donates his services to the Venice Family Clinic in Los Angeles. Dr. Besser and his professional staff welcome you!
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Medical School - Boston University, Doctor of Medicine
- New York Medical College (Residency)
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center (Residency)
- University of California, Santa Barbara (Bachelor’s)
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Los Angeles Society of Ophthalmology
9808 Venice Blvd
Culver City, CA 90232