Dr. Eric J. Moskowitz, MD
Urological Surgeon, Urologist
About Dr. Eric J. Moskowitz
Dr. Eric Moskowitz is a reputable and competent urologist and urological surgeon serving the Mount Sinai community. Dr. Moskowitz attended Thomas Jefferson University, where he earned his medical degree. He completed his internship in general surgery and residency in urology at New York Medical College. He continued his training by completing a fellowship in urologic oncology at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. Dr. Moskowitz is a part of Mount Sinai Brooklyn. He is also a member of the American Urological Association and the Endourological Society. His primary clinical interests include all aspects of robotic assisted surgery for the management of prostate, kidney, and bladder cancer. His clinical expertise also includes the management of kidney stones, benign prostatic hyperplasia, men's health issues, and all other aspects of general urology. He has managed a diverse range of medical conditions and dysfunctions. Dr. Moskowitz is uncompromising in his dedication to the well-being of his patients. He is committed to giving the best care and establishing long-lasting relationships with them.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Consolidated Health Plans
- Urological Surgeon
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University, Doctor of Medicine
- New York Medical College, Internship in General Surgery
- New York Medical College, Residency in Urology
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Fellowship in Urologic Oncology
- American Urological Association
- Endourological Society
Awards and publications
- Grasso M, Fishman AI, Moskowitz EJ, Green DA. Lasers in urology. Medscape Drugs & Diseases. Updated November 25, 2015.
- Moskowitz EJ, Alexander B, Grasso M. Advances in flexible ureteroscopy: indications, techniques, and management of complications. Urologické Listy. 2014;12(4):13-20.
- Freilich D, Moskowitz E, Feuer N, Choudhury M, Phillips J, Konno S. Possible chemosensitizing and potent anticancer effects of D-fraction in combination with vitamin C on three prevalent urologic cancer cells. Journal of Cancer Therapy. 2014;5(14):1402-11.
- Pak RW, Moskowitz EJ, Bagley DH. What is the cost of maintaining a kidney in upper-tract transitional-cell carcinoma? An objective analysis of cost and survival. Journal of Endourology. 2009;23(3):341-6. PMID: 19265465.
Dr. Eric J. Moskowitz's office location
Mount Sinai Brooklyn
3131 Kings Highway
Brooklyn, NY 11234
Patient reviews for Dr. Eric J. Moskowitz
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- More Specialties
- Congenital Kidney Disease
- Frequent Urination
- Genital Abnormalities
- Invasive Urologic Procedure
- Kidney Stones
- Laparoscopic Surgery Consultation
- Male Infertility
- Neurogenic Bladder
- Prostate Cancer Second Opinion
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)