Dr. Fiona Graham, MD
I am an eclectic psychiatrist with a broad range of interests. I have visited many countries and studied medical facilities, including psychiatric services (or lack of them) in developing countries and bring a knowledge of other cultures to my work. I believe that a familiarity of the world outside of our own home town, can bring a wider perspective to understanding ourselves. I treat anxiety disorders, depression & bipolar disorders, ADD and personality disorders, sleep disorders and a limited number of patients with addictions and underlying mental health problems. Please note that I need 48 hrs notice for cancellations or reschedules. Patients who book and do not show up will be charged for the appointment. Please be sure to bring your insurance card with you on the first visit.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - King's College London GKT School of Medicine,Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency in Psychiatry
- William Alanson White Institute (Psychoanalysis)
- American Psychiatric Association
- The American Academy of Psychoanalysis and Dynamic Psychiatry
Fiona Graham, M.D.
350 Central Park West, Apt. 16A
New York, NY 10025