About Dr. Gassia Titizian
* Please note: practice has a 24-hour cancellation policy Dr. Gassia Titizian received her Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Southern California University of Health Sciences. She began her practice with Dr. John P. Ciambotti in Toluca Lake and became an instant force in the office with her knowledge of health conditions and diagnostic skills. Applying her diversified approach to healing provides her patients with a hands-on, non-invasive protocol, Dr. Gassia encourages patient self regulation and active healing; these techniques compliment her adjustments and help achieve full spinal release. Her interest in creating a Chiropractic Clinic with a Zen-like feel initiated the opening of Glendale Chiro Care with her partner, Dr. John Ciambotti. Her objective was to create a place where patients feel right at home - Glendale Chiro Care has a calming effect even as you walk through the door. Dr. Gassia feels that this wonderful atmosphere aids greatly in the healing process and invites you in to try it for your own well-being. Dr. Gassia is confident that her comprehensive, patient-empowered approach can help aid the healing process. Services are available for all ages and walks of life, from offering treatments for children to Dr. Gassia's certification in the Webster Technique, a prenatal/postnatal method of treatment. Seeing a chiropractor who is certified in this technique if you are trying to become or are already pregnant is important to helping with not only your overall well-being, but also with the changes that happen to your body's alignment, pelvic changes, and more. Dr. Gassia looks forward to answering your questions and helping you achieve maximum health for you and your baby.
- Adventist Health
Education and training
- Southern California University of Health Sciences
Dr. Gassia Titizian's office location
Glendale Chiro Care
1620 Victory Blvd
Glendale, CA 91201
Patient reviews for Dr. Gassia Titizian
Listened and confirmed everything I said was wrong. Will return next week.
Really welcoming and friendly! My first visit to a chiro and she made me feel very comfortable and listened to my concerns. Already booked my next appt and looking forward to it!
She fixed my back, I’ve had pain for years! Will be a regular here!
Dr. Gassia Titizian was very nice and informative. She made my first chiropractic appointment a great experience.
Dr. Gassia is great. She is very personable, knows what she is doing and has good recommendations on how to naturally treat back issues.
Dr. Titizian didn't seem to care whatsoever. I know I was paying for her to help me, but it was 100% transactional which made me uncomfortable about her prescriptions or recommendations as she was clearly on auto-pilot and wouldn't elaborate on anything. It was truly awful.
Extremely knowledgeable and bedside manner was great. Very relaxing therapy. I'm used to merely getting cracked but they use heat, e-stem, and a massage table to loosen everything up then pop you into place.
Highly organized. Very friendly. Great place! Feeling better already.
I was disappointed because I came here to get a different approach to chiropractic care from all the other experiences I've had. I'm struggling with intense hip pain, back pain, pain in the middle of my spine, a stiff neck, and I was very thorough with her before she adjusted me. I laid on a rolling bed that didn't really effective in any way, and got hooked up to these muscle "zappers". She adjusted only my back and my neck when I specifically mentioned my hips were painful - the neck pain is still there after 2 days. It wasn't worth what I paid. It was a bit scary that she didn't walk me through her adjustments at all - it was really quick and rough. I wanted to have a good experience because I happened to like the chiropractor's personality.
Awesome stuff! Was in and out in 30 minutes. Very friendly folks!
She was so amazing. Sweet, thoughtful, and understanding. She explained exactly what she was doing & even asked me if I was freaking out a little, which I was since it was my first time, and she told me not to worry and that she'd be there to talk me through the whole process. She made me feel very comfortable and helped me a lot with the pain I was experiencing.
Dr. Titizian always listens to what I have to say and gives great stretching advice passed on the sport or activity that I am doing. I now go to her on a regular bases. I highly recommend her rather you have serious back injury or just doing maintenance.
Short but effective visit. I like that they don't push any supplements or unnecessary treatments on you like some other places.
This was my first appointment with the doctor and although I was on time to my appointment another person came in after me with a later appointment and asked to be seen before me because they were in a hurry. To my surprise they made me wait even longer (already having waited 25 minutes) for them to take the other patient. I complained but they didn't seem to care. I will not be going back.
She is very knowledgeable, caring and educates her clients.
Excellent! I am coming back next week for another adjustment. Dr. Titizian is fab'
Dr Gassia is wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone.
Amazing service amazing treatment
My visit was great. It was quick and efficient. She knows ewe exactly what she was doing and got right to the point. Super happy I found Dr. Titizian
So far so good. My first visit was pleasant and the electro therapy treatment I received has made a difference.
Walked in not being able to tie my shoes or put on my pants without extreme pain and in less than 15 minutes I feel like a new person. Literally just changed my life. As long as I am in this area I will go no where else thank you!
She quickly assessed my issues and treated them I have been going to chiropractic care for years and she is well knowledgeable and skilled. I will be referring her to others
I'm a returning patient. I live out of the country but when I'm stateside I make sure I visit Dr. Titizian. Last visit had lower back pains and felt much better after first session.
Gassia and the rest of team at this office are just simply amazing! A warm and welcoming place with excellent service. Would highly recommend!
She was amazing! I've been suffering from back problems and pain for about a year now and was nervous to se
Very friendly and helpful. We talked about life as well as my back problems. It's nice to have someone who gets to know your interest.
I love Dr. Gassia. She's really nice and makes me very comfortable. The rolling massage table is a little creaky, but other than that, great!
Dr. was great! took her time.i definitely plan to go back.
Dr. Titizian was timely, well mannered and able to give a quick diagnosis. She provided me with lots of information regarding my neck and back and fixed me right up! She also suggested supplements and follow up treatment. I highly recommend her to anyone!
This place was awesome. Dr gassia was very nice and made my back feel better right away:)
My first visit with Dr. Gassia Titizian was wonderful! She is very good at what she does but she is also very personable and funny. After my first visit I knew that I had found my new chiropractor. I would highly reccommend her (I already have) and know that you won't be dissappointed!!
Friendly staff, wonderful experience with Dr Gassia - made me feel comfortable and taken care of instantly
very professional and made sure i understood what she was doing and why
Brief but productive.
She was awesome! I was on vacation and hurt my back and she made me feel like I've been her patient for years!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Back Pain
- Back Problems
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Chiropractic Consultation
- Chiropractic Follow Up
- Chiropractic Massage
- Full Body Tractions
- Full Body Vibration Therapy
- Heel Pain
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- More Procedures
- Aetna Chiropractors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Chiropractors
- Cigna Chiropractors
- UnitedHealthcare Chiropractors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Chiropractors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Chiropractors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Chiropractors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Chiropractors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Chiropractors
- More Insurances