Dr. Gavin Friedman, MD
Dr. Friedman's practice prides itself on providing a comprehensive bio-psycho-social approach to mental wellness. Dr. Gavin Friedman is a psychiatrist certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. He received his medical degree from the University of Cape Town in South Africa. He completed residency training in Psychiatry at St Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center in New York City. Thereafter he obtained a Geriatric Psychiatry fellowship at Yale University in New Haven, CT.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Cape Town Faculty of Health Sciences, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency in Psychiatry
- Yale University, Fellowship in Geriatric Psychiatry
- American Psychiatric Association
Gavin Friedman, M.D.
15 West 70th Street
New York, NY 10023