About Dr. Ginta Remeikis
*Dr. Remeikis will call you shortly after your appointment is requested in order to confirm your appointment.* Dr. Ginta Remeikis is a psychiatrist serving patients in Rockville, Maryland and surrounding communities. Her practice includes psychiatric consultation/assessment, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, medication management, and combination psychotherapy and medication management. Dr. Ginta Remeikis treats patients for a variety of reasons including problems with mood, such as depression, anxiety, dissociation, trauma, sleep, and others. Dr. Remeikis is an alumna of Northwestern University Medical School and completed her residency in Psychiatry at Georgetown University and Chestnut Lodge Hospital. She is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and is a professional member of the American Society of Psychoanalytic Physicians. Dr. Remeikis is bilingual, speaking English and Lithuanian.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - Northwestern University, Doctor of Medicine
- Georgetown University, Chestnut Lodge Hospital, Residency in Psychiatry
- American Society of Psychoanalytic Physicians
- Association for the Psychoanalysis of Culture & Society
- Association for the Advancement of Baltic Studies
Dr. Ginta Remeikis's office location
7 Owens Ct
Rockville, MD 20850
Patient reviews for Dr. Ginta Remeikis
Dr. Remeikis is professional, intelligent and intuitive. She is serious but kind,, easy to talk to about difficult topics.
Office was in a home in a residential neighborhood. I was a little late because I was unfamiliar with the area and traffic. Dr Remeikis made me feel as if I was wasting her time, and repeatedly asked if I could afford the services. I left feeling dejected and felt that Dr Remeikis would only see me again begrudgingly. Do not recommend.
The Doctor was professional, prompt thorough and pleasant. She is clearly a highly educated and experienced professional.
Dr. Remeikis is easy to talk to and be completely honest with. This was my first appointment with her and I look forward to seeing the progress we will make together. The office is comfortable, she recommended other doctors for couples counceling and provides contact information for referrals. I am glad I chose her as my psychiatrist.
Excellent bedside manner and a thorough analysis. She contacted me right away to give me initial information and confirm my appointment. She is also the only psychiatrist I've ever had who wanted to coordinate a treatment plan with my other physicians.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy
- More Procedures
- Aetna Psychiatrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- Cigna Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Psychiatrists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Psychiatrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Psychiatrists
- More Insurances