Dr. Gopesh Sharma, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Dr. Gopesh Sharma is an attentive, detail-oriented ear, nose, and throat doctor treating patients in Fairfax, Virginia and the surrounding communities. His primary goal as a practitioner is to ensure the satisfaction of each of his patients. Dr. Sharma holds certification from the American Board of Otolaryngology and is a member of professional organizations including the American College of Surgeons, the American Medical Association, the International College of Surgeons, and the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh. Originally from India, Dr. Sharma attended Assam Medical College in order to pursue his medical degree. He continued his medical education at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, where he completed an internship program. Dr. Sharma has also received residency training at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences and the Johns Hopkins Hospital. Patients visiting Dr. Sharma can receive care for a full range of ear, nose, and throat issues. He provides Hearing tests, cancer screenings, CT scans, general consultations, and consultations for surgery. Treatment is available for issues including ear infection, vertigo, allergic cough, snoring, swelling in the neck, sore throat, ear pain, and hearing problems. When he is not treating patients, Dr. Sharma enjoys music, reading, and spending time with his family.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- The George Washington University Hospital
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University (Internship)
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (Residency)
- Medical School - Assam Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency in Otolaryngology
- International College of Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Awards and publications
- MBA from Johns Hopkins
- Residency in England in Different Hospitals Leading to Board Qualification
8303 Arlington Blvd.
Fairfax, VA 22031