Dr. Hon-Ming Eng, MD
Dr. Hon-Ming Eng is a board certified physician in Gastroenterology. He received his medical degree from State University of New York-Down State Medical Center. He served his internship and residency at Boston City Hospital and Mt. Sinai Medical Center. Following his residency, Dr. Eng served a three-year fellowship in Gastroenterology at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Eng was on the academic faculty at St. Vincent’s Medical Center training gastroenterology fellows in advanced endoscopy and hepatology. He currently specializes in colon cancer screening and acid reflux related disorders and a varied host of other stomach and liver ailments.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Division
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Boston University Medical Campus, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
- Medical School - State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- Chinese (Cantonese)
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Hon-Ming Eng, MD
137 5th Avenue, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10010