Dr. James Nininger, MD
James Nininger is a compassionate and mindful psychiatrist serving the community of New York, NY. He attended the University of Cincinnati, where he received his medical degree, and completed his residency in psychiatry at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. Dr. Nininger runs his own practice and he is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. He is also a member of the American Psychiatric Association, American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry, and the Medical Society of the State of New York. Dr. Nininger has received various awards including the Exemplary Psychiatrist Award from the National Alliance for the Mentally Ill. Dr. Nininger is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Cincinnati, Doctor of Medicine
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Residency in Psychiatry
Awards and publications
- Dr. Nininger has received various awards including the Exemplary Psychiatrist Award from the National Alliance for the Mentally Ill.
240 Central Park South, #2J
New York, NY 10019
160 North State Rd
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510