Dr. James Palma, MD
Dr. James Palma is a gastroenterologist treating patients in New York City and the surrounding communities. He holds certification from the American Board of Internal Medicine and is affiliated with the Saint Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center. Dr. Palma is also a member of the American Gastroenterological Association. For his undergraduate degree, Dr. Palma attended the City College of New York, graduating summa cum laude. He pursued his medical degree at the Colombia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. Dr. Palma continued his medical education at the Saint Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center. Here, he received internal medicine residency training and completed a fellowship in gastroenterology. Patients visiting Dr. Palma can receive a full range of gastroenterological services. He provides colonoscopy, colon cancer screenings, liver biopsy, and general consultations. Treatment is available for issues including gallstones, stomach pain, irritable bowel syndrome, pancreas problems, hemorrhoids, acid reflux and eating disorders.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Mount Sinai Roosevelt
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Columbia University, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
JP Gastroenterology Medical Practice, P.C.
57 West 57th Street, Suite 1107
New York, NY 10019