Dr. Jenny Shliozberg, MD
Pediatric Allergist, Allergist, Immunologist
Dr. Jenny Shliozberg is a caring and considerate pediatric allergist,immunologist, and allergist serving the Bronx, NY community. She obtained her medical degree from Saint Petersburg Pavlov State Medical University and completed her residency at Beth Israel Medical Center. She further completed her fellowship at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. Dr. Shliozberg is a part of the Montefiore Health System and is certified by the American Board of Allergy and Immunology and the American Board of Pediatrics. Dr. Shliozberg is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle and gives each patient her focused attention. She prides herself on delivering the best treatment available.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Pediatric Allergist
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division Hospital
- The Children's Hospital at Montefiore
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
Education and training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University (Fellowship)
- Beth Israel Medical Center (Residency)
- Medical School - Saint Petersburg Pavlov State Medical University
- International AIDS Society
- New York Allergy Society
Awards and publications
- 1977: Medical School Diploma with highest honor
- 1987-1991: Physician Recognition Award - American Medical Association
- Bernstein, L., Shliozberg, J. Anaphylaxis: In Crain, E.F., Gershel, J. Clinical Manual of Emergency. Pediatrics. McGraw-Hill 21-23, 1997.
MMC Wellness Allergy and Immunology
Montefiore Wellness Center
1180 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx, NY 10461